Page - COVID-INFO
Hotel Dorpat is following all the rules and restrictions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. According to the new restrictions declared by the Estonian Government, starting from 1 November 2021, all guests of the Hotel Dorpat, Herb Spa and Restaurant Dorpat (from the age of 12) are asked to bring one of the following certificates to offer a safe visit to the hotel and restaurant.
For adults, only the following certificates are accepted:
– EU digital or printed COVID vaccination certificate
– EU digital or printed proof of recovery from COVID
For children (aged 12-17 years), in addition to the previous, the following certificates are accepted:
– Negative PCR test result issued by a healthcare provider (not more than 72h before)
– Negative antigen test result issued by a healthcare provider (not more than 48h before)
Failure to present the EU digital COVID certificate will restrain you from services such as accessing Herb Spa or visiting Dorpat Restaurant. Please note that in such case pre-payments won’t be refunded. It is possible to stay at Hotel Dorpat without presenting the above mentioned certificates. However, please note that access to Herb Spa and Dorpat Restaurant (including breakfast buffet) is not possible. Breakfast can be then ordered to hotel room with an additional tray charge of 10€ per person.
Please keep in mind that it’s mandatory to wear a mask when walking around in the hotel and restaurant.
Should you have any additional questions regarding the restrictions, your reservation or stay, please contact us: +372 733 7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding!
Dorpat Hotel complies with all the requirements and recommendations of the Estonian Health Board, including guidelines on how to prevent the spread of viruses along with COVID-19.
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.