Page - COVID-INFO
According to Estonian Government and Health Board orders, all guests (18 years or older) arriving at Dorpat hotel must present a valid EU COVID-19 Vaccine Passport, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or negative test result.
All hotel guests present valid documentation during check-in.
Guests who are only visiting the Herb Spa will present necessary documentation in the spa reception. Dorpat Restaurant guests will be asked for documentation upon arrival at the table.
Guest must present one of below:
• valid EU COVID-19 Vaccine Passport,
• or proof of recovery from COVID-19,
• or proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test, that is valid up to 72h,
• or proof of negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test, that is valid up to 48h.
We accept rapid antigen tests from a certified medical provider.
In the absence of valid Passport, it is only possible to have an accommodation and breakfast is then served in the room at an additional cost, 10€ per person.
It’s also possible to take an antigen test when arriving to the hotel (8€ per person).
The result is obtained within 15 minutes.
Thank you for your understanding!
Dorpat Hotel complies with all the requirements and recommendations of the Estonian Health Board, including guidelines on how to prevent the spread of viruses along with COVID-19.
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.